Roundup from Day 2 of Fair Use Week
Check out all of the great posts from Day 1 of Fair Use Week 2015! Don’t see yours? Contact us to get yours added!
Check out these videos posted yesterday:
- Kyle Courtney (Harvard) providing an introduction to Fair Use Week and talking about Harvard’s Copyright First Responders Network.
- Fred von Lohmann explaining how fair use enables the technologies we use in our everyday lives.
- Christine Jewell (University of Waterloo) on Fair Dealing Week and what fair dealing is.
- Bobby Glushko (University of Toronto) on the Current Climate of Copyright in Canada.
- University of New Brunswick on Fair Dealing at UNB
And this podcast:
And the blog posts:
- Inside Higher Ed, Higher Ed Beta: Fair Use and MOOCs
- Harvard: Day Two With Guest Expert Kevin Smith: What Does Fair Use Taste Like?
- Wayne State: Link to licensed library resources through “Permalinks” #fairuseweek
- UCSF: Get the Facts on Fair Use
- University of California: Celebrate Fair Use Week 2015
- Organization for Transformative Works: OTW Supports Fair Use Week
- GSU: Fair Use: The Four Factors
- Penn State: #WeAreFairUse – Penn State Celebrates Fair Use Week 2015
- Boise State: Fair Use Week Part 2
- University of Haifa: Fair Use Week
- University of Haifa: Fair Use – Two Drafting Comments
- Northwestern University: Fair Use Week: February 23-27
- Northwestern University: Are you getting the most from fair use?
- BYU: Fair Use Week
- OSU: University Libraries’ Copyright Resources Center celebrates Fair Use Week
- Rebecca Tushnet 43(B)log: Fair Use Week!
- infoDOCKET: Video: A Helpful Introduction to Key Fair Use Concepts by Google Copyright Attorney, Fred von Lohmann
- Free Music Archive: It’s Fair Use Week 2015!
- Digital Information Law: Self-censorship: The (way too common) result of of copyright confusion
- Riyadh Al Balushi: Three Exceptions I Wish Omani Copyright Law Had
- T.J. Treharne: Fair Use Week and Digital Collections at the New York State Library
- ARL Policy Notes: ICYMI: Fair Use Fundamentals Infographic