Roundup From Day 3 of Fair Use Week
Check out all of the great posts from Day 3 of Fair Use Week 2015! Don’t see yours? Contact us to get yours added!
- Bobby Glushko (University of Toronto) on the Canadian Pentalogy
- University of Haifa (in Hebrew): Fair Use in Court Decisions – Recommendations for Reform
- Harvard: Day 3 With Guest Expert Laura Quilter: Fair Use: A Virtual Anthem of Empowerment and Joy for Librarians and Educators
- Authors Alliance: Why Fair Use is Good For Authors
- ALA: What else can be said about fair use?
- UCSF: Fair Use Week: Can I Use This Image?
- University of Minnesota: A Point of Certainty in Fair Use
- Organization for Transformative Works: 10 Fair Use Misconceptions
- University of Pennsylvania: Fair Use and Vampires
- EFF: Congress’s Copyright Review Should Strengthen Fair Use–Or At Least Do No Harm
- New Media Rights: Deja vu: Viacom removes Jonathan McIntosh’s Daily Show remix with 2nd abusive DMCA takedown notice see also Rebellious Pixels (Jonathan McIntosh): Deja vu: Viacom removes Daily Show remix for 2nd time and TechDirt: Viacom Issues Bogus DMCA Over Fair Use Daily Show Remix… After Promising Not To Do That Any More
- Smithsonian Libraries: Ever ask yourself…can I use this copyrighted work?
- University of Colorado Samuelson-Glushko IP Clinic: Tech Law & You Honors Fair Use Week
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland: Fair Use Week (and Every Day)
- Dartmouth: Fair Use Week 2015
- Brock University: It’s Fair Dealing Week in Canada
- Robbins Library: It’s Fair Use Week
- Is Fanfic Legal: It’s always lovely when “top” entertainment industry IP lawyers acknowledge that Fair Use exists
- Brandon Butler: Transformative Teaching and Educational Fair Use after Georgia State