Roundup from Day 4 of Fair Use Week
Check out all of the great posts from Day 1 of Fair Use Week 2015! Don’t see yours? Contact us to get yours added!
- Professor William Fisher of Harvard has two CopyrightX lectures available: 1) Fair Use: The History of Fair Use and 2) Lecture 9.2, Fair Use: Fair Use Today
- University of Toronto’s Bobby Glushko on Fair Use, Fair Dealing and Equivalents Around the World
- Radio Free Culture: Wishing You a Happy Fair Use Week with Ellen Duranceau
- R Street Institute: Fair Use: Getting by with a little help from our friends
- Creative Commons: Creative Commons celebrates Fair Use Week
- 5 Useful Articles: Who’s the Fairest of Them All?
- Harvard: Day 4 with Guest Expert Niva Elkin-Koren: Fair Use: Rights Matter
- University of Haifa (in Hebrew): Fair Use: Is it a Right?
- UCSF: Use These Fair Use Resources
- Jessica Vosgerchian: Not Sorry for Certiorari
- MIT: MIT Libraries Releases Fair Use Quiz in Mobile-Friendly Version
- Digital Information Law: “Write Better Fair Use Guidelines For Us!“
- CMSi: INFOGRAPHIC: Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for the Visual Arts
- CMSi: Fair Use in Visual Arts: You Be the Judge
- Mark A. McCutcheon: A “Latent News” Report: Found Poetry and Fair Dealing
- ARL (guest post by Greg Cram): Fair Use: Building the World of Tomorrow
- ARL (includes link to resource by Jonathan Band): Fair Use in a Day of the Life of a Legislative Assistant